Hot yoga has a long list of health and wellness benefits. Posing and stretching the body in a room that’s been heated to 98 to 100 degrees helps your body to relax. Practicing yoga in a heated room also:
- Increases heart rate and boosts metabolism to burn more calories
- Improves flexibility and circulation
- Sweating reduced toxic burdens in the body
- Helps reduce mental and physical stress
- Strenghtens and tones the body
Come rid your body of toxins and boost your energy in our hot yoga class at Solace Hot Yoga and Barre in Billings and Bozeman, MT.